hot girls read

hot girls read

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Rug Burns

Rug Burns by Cory Cyr
5*****
reviewed by Tracey

I love Wezzie who just so happens to be in love with puff chores. I mean you think a book based on puff chores would be dirty and this story made puff chores work. Weezie is a fun character to read even if she has things set her way.
Keenan, what can I say about him. Love him, the guy some of us dream about. This character makes for a wonderful book boyfriend because he fits the dream, but the personality is outside of the normal book boyfriend.
The laughter is had over Weezie and her antics to wondering what is going to come next. Both shocked and amazed me.
Would I recommend this book? Yes, because sometimes we need to read something that doesn’t fit the normal book box that has angst, humor, and romance.



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016PISNF4?keywords=cory+cyr&qid=1445896340&ref_=sr_1_3&sr=8-3 

No comments:

Post a Comment