hot girls read

hot girls read

Friday, October 30, 2015

LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP by Jessica Prince



LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP by Jessica Prince
5****
reviewed by Tracey
As I read this book I wanted so much to jump into the naughty parts. Every turn of the page got me closer and then when I got to the juicy part of the story I almost didn’t want the story to end.
Navie is a troubled character who has trust issues. She was abandoned at a young age by the one person who should never have left her. Then with her issues of self-confidence being bullied by growing up shorter than her peers makes her the person she is as an adult.
You instantly want to hug Navie for the courage she shows as an adult. The fact that she tries to do the right thing even if her body betrays her.
Rowan is the jerk. He is rude and uncaring.  I wanted to shake some sense into him. But to understand that he has also been hurt by the people who we believe would never do that to us explains the dynamic of this character.
You almost want to feel sorry for him. But is feeling sorry for him you end up loving the dynamic between Rowan and Navie. And that leaves you not wanting to reach the ending of the book.
Do I recommend this book? Yes. It was worth the read and very enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment