hot girls read

hot girls read

Friday, October 30, 2015

Carnage 1&2 and Marley by Lesley Jones

 Carnage 1 by Lesley Jones
5*****
reviewed by Tracey

"Georgia show us your tits." is a line I will never forget. Here is my review right after I read Carnage  August 5th,2014.

 We're do I begin? First let me wipe my tears. I have read books that bring emotions out in you. I have read books that the end guts you. This hurts. Why because the author make you fall in love the with characters. True love is not perfect. Sometimes it does not end happily ever after. That's the world we live it.

You will feel for Georgia Rae in this book. You will feel her happy, sad, and pain. You will love and hate Sean. But you will laugh and cry with them. And I don't think the phrase "show us you tits" will leave my mind for a long while.

I want to cry. This is why we read books. To get lost in a whole other reality. I love this book and yet I feel so gutted. I want to curl up and cry. But I recommend if you need a good book read this. You will love it, all of it.


Now let me tell you something. I had this book on my kindle for some time and I was terrified to read it. I heard what others were saying and as much as they loved to story and so do I, now. They were heartbroken and devastated. I dove in knowing what was to come and still it broke my heart. But it was so worth it. This story is one that will stay with you.

Make sure you do have book 2. You will need it to repair the heartache from book 1. Both books are worth the read before you jump into Marley book 3.
http://www.amazon.com/Marley-Carnage-Novel-Lesley-Jones-ebook/dp/B017AUJFXU/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1446215906&sr=1-1&keywords=marley+lesley+jones

No comments:

Post a Comment