hot girls read

hot girls read

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Review of Shadow Silence by Yasmine Galenorn







Buy links: 

Here we are again :) Book 2 of Yasmine's Whisper Hollows series is just as good if not better than the first  (Autumn Thorns). I want more and more of Kerris and Bryan the more I read and re-read these books. Once again we find ourselves in Whisper Hollow and Kerris' best friend Peggin gets into real danger. Kerris races with Bryan and her other allies against time to find her and bring her back to safety. Will Kerris get to her in time? Will everyone come out it alive and no worse for the wear? You will have to read and find out :) I don't want to say too much due to spoilers but I am honestly saying that this series has taken over as my second favorite series of Yasmine's, the first being her Otherworld series (Sisters of the Moon.) I can't wait till book three!!! When is it coming out?!

No comments:

Post a Comment