hot girls read

hot girls read

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Review of the Black, Blue and Purple Pain Anthology







Buy links: 



I usually don't get too emotional when I read books except in a good romance or suspense novel but the Black, Blue and Purple Pain Anthology had me in tears and I cannot stress enough how deep this book had me. My review on Amazon said it best: "This book is highly charged with emotion and it had me remember some of the things that I went through. Definitely not for the faint of heart. If you have been through abuse of any sort, this may trigger the memories. Read with your significant other or someone that can help you remember that you escaped and you are safe, if that should happen. My favorite, if it is safe or right to have one, story was Clara's Heart. The writing was amazing and there was depth to it. Proceeds go to help with the issues of domestic violence so please help. You may save someone else from being a victim or a victim get out before its too late." 



No comments:

Post a Comment