hot girls read

hot girls read

Friday, November 6, 2015

Sentenced by L.L. Collins




Sentence by L.L. Collins 5*****
I went into reading Sentence blind. I’m not sure why I chose not to read the synopsis, but I did. I am grateful for that. I truly enjoyed the story of Jonny and Bex. How could you not.
Jonny is a troubled character by the choices he made and still makes in his life. His past is why he went to prison and it’s his past that still keeps him there when he is free.
Bex is also troubled by her past. The way she chooses to move forward with what has happened to her makes her who she is.
They both have their own demons that keep them from fully trusting those around them. It will be that trust that hurts them and fixes them. Trust is the main dynamic I get with these two characters and it makes for one steamy read if you ask me.
If you want to read a book with a Bad Boy and a Rocker Chick then this is the book for you. They are hot and sexy together and that is what makes the story so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment