hot girls read

hot girls read

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Bite and Release by Cory Cyr

http://www.amazon.com/Bite-Release-Cory-Cyr-ebook/dp/B00KN3BXHI/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1436992628&sr=1-1&keywords=bite+and+release

Bite and Release came out May 28,2014. Being new to the review world and romance novels I fell in love with the story. Check out one of my first reviews.

I love books that just draw you in. Ryan being 34 is good since I am in my early thirties. I like that. The fact that Andrew/Shea is 21 and has been in love with Ryan for thirteen years says a lot. I mean what man would pine for a woman for so long. But then don't we all want a man to love us that much. This book sucked me in, made me feel and was so worth the read.
I cannot wait to complete my reread of Bite and Release and then to read The reason I Breath. This playing the wait game is killing me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment